Trade Belt Co., Ltd., established in 2000, represents a Manufacturing Consortium which specialized in providing Turnkey Solution for the Production of the Construction Materials as following products :
- PU/PIR Insulated Sandwich Panels such as Roof, Wall and Sectional Door Sandwich Panels
- PU/PIR Insulated Cold Storage Refrigeration Panels with Camlock or Interlock Joint
- Single Skin Panels such as Roof, Wall and Sectional Door Sandwich Panels
- Construction Frames and Accessories such as Purlins, Rails, Track, Stud and Lightweight Construction Beam
- Jointing and Camlock System for Cold Storage Panels
- Accessories for Roofing Panel Jointing & Covering
While Trade Belt and its Partners can Provide Fully Commissioned Lines by the Continuous and Discontinuous Process,
The Discontinuous Lines have Proven Advantages in Wide Range of Products Options such as PU/PIR Insulated Panels & Single Skin Panels and Lower Director Labor Costs for the Customer, Lower Energy Consumption, Less Waste in Steel Sheet and Foam from Start-up and Termination of the Production Run, and Less Capital Outlay, with Comparable Volume.
In the Korean Market alone, there are 23 PU/PIR Construction Sandwich Panel Line by the Continuous Production Process, and 150 Lines by the Discontinuous Process for Sandwich Panel and Cold Storage Refrigeration Panels, and TradeBelt Consortium Members have provided the vast majority of the lines.
Trade Belt Co., Ltd. & Corp. and TradeBelt Consortium would be pleased to provide you with a proposal for your manufacturing consideration.
We will be competitive, detailed, and provide milestones along the way for Progress of the Manufacturing, Tryout and Commissioning of your project.
The Catalogue to be forwarded to you in the next step, is Replete with Pictorial Representation of the Various Products, Line Layouts, and Some Detailed Explanation of the Machinery and Their Functions.
PU/PIR Discontinuous Sandwich Panel Production Line for Wall & Roof
This line is targeted for Greater Production Capacity by Lower Budget Plan for PU/PIR Insulated Wall &
Roof Panel such as Interlock Joint Wall, Concealed Joint Wall, Trapezoidal Roof, Tiled Roof, Sinus Wall, Siding Wall, Sectional Door and the like.
Also This Line can Separately Produce both the Single Skin Panels of Wall & Roof and PU/PIR Insulated Panels of Wall & Roof at the same time.
We, Trade Belt will suggest the Proper PU/PIR Dispensing System in Faster, Automatic & Less Costly Method
With Edge (Left/Right Side, Front/Rear Side) Block Materials for PU/PIR Leakage Proof Easily Available in the Customer Local Market.
Lower Project Cost, Electric Consumption, less waste and better production stability for PIR
Sandwich Panels and Higher Production Capacity Comparable to a Continuous Line will make our customers more Profitable for their Production Business.
PU/PIR Discontinuous Sandwich Panel Production Line for Freezing / Refrigeration Panel
For Freezing / Refrigeration Panel like Cold Store Panel, We propose
- the Worldwide Patented Multi-Layer Vertical Hot Press Line of the Most Advanced Production Mechanism for Higher Production Speed,the Greater Production Capacity, the lowest Panel Movement Error, Lower Manufacturing Cost incl. Labour & Electric Cost.
- For PU/PIR High Pressure Foaming Machine, we will propose the developed version for the lower initial cost and maintenance Cost.
- Also we will propose the very competitive price on Roll Forming Line for full-side bending Panel of Cold
Store Refrigeration Panel by Cast Iron Steel Structure from our long experience on this mechanism.
As we have wide range of Side Brim System to recommend, we will show and guide you to the new Brim system for your market.
PU/PIR Discontinuous Sandwich Panel Production Line for All Types of Sanwich Panel
As we have researched & developed the most Effective Production Mechanism for Freezing/Refrigeration Panel, Overlapped Trapezoidal
/Tiled Roof & Concealed/Interlock Joint Wall by One Production Line, We, TradeBelt Consortium would like to propose
the All Types of Sandwich Panels Discontinuous Production Line Consisting of Automatic Exchangeable Roll Forming Line, Multi-Layer Vertical Hot Press Line Available for Tilting and Automatic Lengthwise(or Crosswise) PU/PIR Dispensing System and Dual PU/PIR High Pressure Injection Line.
Since this line needs higher production speed and lower labour cost, we will propose all available Methods from the Discontinuous line to meet the wide option for various Types of Sandwich Panels and Necessary Production Speed.
While its general production capacity will be 500 ~ 1,000m2 per 8 Hours under the General Production Conditions, it could be adjustable by line configuration and Your Maximum Production Efficiency, or much increased by our PIR/PU Automatic Lengthwise(or Crosswise) Dispensing System
Its main advantages against a continuous line are as Followings.
- Much Lower Initial Cost / - Wave Proof Panel Quality / - Flexible Production Schedule / - Single Skin Panel Production Available
- Wide Range of Sandwich Panel Types such as All Types of Construction Panels and Full-Side Bending Cold Store Panels
PU/PIR Continuous Sandwich Panel Production Line for Construction Panel such as Roof & Wall
This line is targeted for large Production Capacity by Normal Budget Plan for Wall & Roof Panel such as Interlock Joint Wall, Concealed Joint Wall, Trapezoidal Roof and the like.
It generally consists of Roll Forming Line, Preheating Section, PU Dispensing Section, Double Slat-Pressing Conveyor Line, Cross Cutter, Stacker, Cooling Conveyor and Packing Line. We, Trade Belt Consortium will Propose the Standard Production Performance for Your Consideration.