TradeBelt EKOSYSTEM Premixing Station
by the Developed Korean & European Technology
TradeBelt EKOSYSTEM Premixing Station is mainly designed for
mixing of Polyol and Pentane or R141B blowing agent (Any similarblowing agent would be acceptable.)
Premixing Station mainly consists of Polyol Metering Unit, Blowing Agent Metering Unit such as Pentane Metering by 3-head Air Diaphragm Pump
(or Triple Radial Piston Pump) and R141B Metering
by Plunger Pump, Static Mixer
and Pentane Monitoring System.
Pentane High Pressure Complex Metering Pump
TradeBelt apply Specialized Pentane Complex Metering Pump by Gear Pump + Radial Piston Pump.
It works well for high efficiency on No hydrostatic lubrication needed Chemical with
Variabel sealing system as well as Special version for poor lubricating fluids (e.g. pentane)
- - TRGD double unit mechanical design (example)
shaft sealing ring
1 drive shaft
for both pumps
Internal gear pump sizes
3,5 cm³/rev…207,0 cm³/rev,
Pressure 60…200 bar
(dependenton size) available
Radial piston pump sizes
0,42 cm³/rev…10,72 cm³/rev,
up to 700 bar
Pentane Sensor by the Korea Gastron
- Continuous detection of combustible & CO2 gas in explosion hazardous area with flame proof structure
- State of art Infra red detection principle
- Long service life (more than 5 years)
- Low operation cost due to maintenance free
- Operation at no oxygen environment
- Rapid response time (with 10 secs)
- Easy configuration of monitoring system with RS-485 Modbus(isolated) Serial communication function
Static Mixer by the Korea SamHwa
TradeBelt static mixers provide continuous in-line mixing fluids, gases, or powders using no moving components. Our S-type mixers incorporate alternating helical elements, each set 90˚ to its adjacent elements, to provide through blending over a short length for a wide variety of materials.
Samhwa mixers are custom designed for each application. The number of mixing elements is determined by the specific requirements of the application. Mixers can be jacketed or electrically heated and supplied with fixed or removable element strings. Also, edge seal type is provided for special applications. Sizes range from 2 mm to more than 2 meters in diameter.
- Flow Division
- As the product stream passes over each mixer element, it is divided into two equal halves. With each succeeding element, the number of divisions grows exponentially equal to 2n, where n is the number of mixer elements.
For example, the cross-section photos at right of an 8-element mixer represent 28or 256 divisions. Accordingly, 20 element mixer will produce over a million divisions of product.
- Rotational Circulation
- The first helical element rotates the flow in one direction, then the direction is reversed at the next element. This action creates a further mixing effect, promoting product uniformity
- Radial Mixing
- The flow is forced to be inverted completely so that particles entering at the center of the stream are continuously mover to the outer wall and back again.